Thursday, March 20, 2014

She's BACK

There is a movie that a young Jack Nicolas is in.
I don't think I know I have never actually seen it,
but there is a picture that sticks out in my mind where he is trying to push his way into a door and is saying
"I'm back".
Well that's me--sort of

maybe not with the crazed look in my eyes
but I am hoping....
that I am back :)
 
I am embarrassed.
      Penitent.
           Truly sorry.
but in my defense--where has the time gone?
Has it really been 21/2 years since I last updated my blog?
As I lower my head in shame I acknowledge that
            yes,
 YES it has been!
   {{{SIGH}}}
It is not that I have not had any thoughts...
or written anything...
oh contraire.
Lots of thoughts...
and many papers have been written,
just not much time to fiddle on the computer.

It has been so long since I posted I am wondering if this will even work.
Apparently while I was away the format has changed.
I shall give it a college try--since that is what is taking up most of my time.
I have so much explaining to do
so many stories to tell...
and realistically they won't be told.
All I can promise is to try from this point forward.

I miss this creative outlet.
I miss documenting my life,
my thoughts...
even if they are a bit crazed at times.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Welcome Back!!! I can't wait to hear what you have to say. I've missed you.