Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What makes my heart weak

Please bear with me while i get a bit mushy--
if you know me at all you know this is not normal for me
but seeing how it is February and all...
I don't tell or show my hubby near enough that i LOVE him...
but I do.
Sometimes we get so busy with life that we just go on auto pilot and take each other for granted.
We know each other so well and what makes each other tick.
We are alike in so many ways and yet so different
He makes me crazy sometimes--

He is HOT!

I mean that in the most literal sense of the word--he is like sleeping next to my own personal heating pad--which most days is just too HOT for me especially when we live in AZ.
He likes to sing random songs to me (sometimes)
He loves sports--all sports.
He loves to swing--golf clubs that is.
He likes to ponder before he speaks
He LOVES sushi and eating with chopsticks
He is quite the accomplished cook and has managed to keep me FAT and Happy--
but when he surprised me today and cleaned our room,
and put fresh sheets on the bed, and hung up my pile of skirts.
Never has my heart pittered pattered more for this man

After 23 years of marriage he can still manage to surprise me.
Can i just say this is far better than a box of chocolates
or a vase of flowers!

No comments: