Monday, April 20, 2009

life is easier this week

I am breathing a collective sigh of relief....
AHHHHHHHH.....
My son informed me a week ago that his wrestling banquet was tonight-
that is all well and good but in that weeks time i had a TON of "have to do's" and I couldn't even begin to think about making a video. Plus the fact that i was still waiting for music from my son so i could even start. Having Prom over and done, i could now focus on the wrestling video--only after my son gave me the music last night. He gave me a wide variety of music to choose from--so many choices that i had to narrow down--before i could even get started. I had already categorized and narrowed down the 1400 pictures--but i needed the music before i could start putting it all together---and together it came. I am giving myself a collective pat on the back since i was able to get it done in time for the banquet tonight...YIPEE one more thing i can cross off my list of things i need to get done.

Why is it that i can only focus on those things that are pressing at that moment...Sometimes i feel like life is one great big juggling act and i can only add another object into my act if i throw one out....I guess i have learned some balance and know that there is only SOOO much that i can realistically handle. It just feels like i move from crisis to crisis--only i am done for this week--while i still have must do's on my list this week they seem to pale in comparison to the last few weeks. I probably will need to make a list just to keep me in line--after all it is often the small things that fall through the cracks....

No comments: