Saturday, April 18, 2009

prom part II

My daughter has allowed me some insight into her prom evening by allowing me to download some of her pictures--actually all of her pictures, but i am only going to post a few....
It is so nice to see that all the money that was spent on orthodontia was well worth it--look at those nice straight teeth...
I still can't help but look at that tie in awe--the color was sooo perfect--i guess it helps that they went shopping together for it....

the key to being able to stay up so late is a caffeine drink the size of your head--normally they would have gone to Sonic--but they were already closed sooooo
it was....we like to refer to QT as drink bar heaven. So many choices--I love the crushed ice...and the option for vanilla or cherry....and the hot chocolate...

---my daughter wanted to document their trip
but when you have a tall person and you have shorter arms it tends to be a bit tricky to fit everyone in... thus his head being cut off

this time he was in the picture but without any hair--is it my imagination or does his head look really big? I guess it is that whole perspective thing...and do her arms look really long or what?

And here, because he is squatting down i think he kinda looks like a bobble head
Even though she is not centered in the picture at least it is more in perspective--love the candy behind them....kids hopped up on sugar and not alcohol....
And then i just thought this was cute of the two of them--they do make a nice looking couple...





No comments: