Sunday, March 6, 2011

50 ODD things about ME?!

Found this buried in my drafts from a few years ago--
figured i might as well post it--feel free to cut and past and fill it out on your blog--i think some of the questions were fun

1. Do you like blue cheese?
Blue, white, yellow--i don't discriminate--I am an equal opportunity cheese consumer

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
The only smoking i have ever had come out of my body, is from my ears, when i am mad.

3. Do you own a gun?
Does Nerf count? I kinda have some issues with guns in the home....

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
Extra lime

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Only OB/GYN--the whole bodily function thing makes me nervous....

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
Costco hot dogs and Ted's, but they need Deli mustard,onions and sauerkraut anything else is just wrong

7. Favorite Christmas song?
Mary's Lullaby, Away in a manger, What child is this...

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Nothing....Water I guess or a COKE if i have a headache...I know mom, it is terrible for me but it does help

9. Can you do push ups?
I am more proficient at the push downs--haven't tried the push ups in years--but i did win the Presidential Fitness award in Elementary school

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't wear much but I love my banglie bracelets

11. Favorite hobby?
That i actually do....HMMM I guess scrap booking, although i do love to finish a fun upholstery project

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Is that like O.C.D.? I prefer the title of multi tasker

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself?
I will let you know tomorrow--PROCRASTINATION!

14.If you had to give up one of your senses, what would it be?
I would give up being able to smell. Although taste is directly related to smell and i really like food--so maybe hear--I guess i am so thankful for all of my senses and glad this is just a rhetorical question

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
I am sitting in the jury room at superior court--
1.I hate waiting
2.Why do they think burping on a movie is funny
3. Kinda cold and hungry
I guess that is really four but i think cold and hungry go together

16.Name 4 drinks you regularly drink?
Water, Pepsi(otherwise known as the nectar of the gods) Diet Coke with Lime--Diet cherry limeade from Sonic

17. Current worry right now?
How my youngest is going to like and adjust to his new teacher

18. Current hate right now?
dirty house/laundry/mopping floors but i hate these things all the time

19.Favorite season?
--I love fall--I love the smell of the leaves and the wonderful colors that they trees turn. I miss it alot since we don't actually have fall in AZ

20. How did you bring in the New Years?
With friends and their kids--pigging out,playing games and doing a puzzles and the guys play games

21. Like to go?
Is this an opened ended question--like make up your own ending or is like take the time to "GO"--often i find i am to busy to stop and take the time to "GO"--I wish i could have others "go" for me

22.Nail polish?
Only on my toes--love the dark blue/reds in the winter, pinks in the spring and an orange red in the fall

23. Do you own your own slippers?
Yes.I used to love those with the funny animals and such--now i just like warm and comfy ones that i can drive in if needed.

24. What color shirt are you wearing?
A green one to match my eyes--after all the years of my mom trying to convince me to wear green it finally worked

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
NO--I am a cotton girl all the way--I just gave away my satin sheets and they were practically brand new--don't like the slip sliding feeling or the snaggy feeling when your heels are rough

26. Can you whistle?
Yes,only in...but not very effectively.

27. Favorite color?
I love it all in various shades--color makes me happy

28. Would you be a pirate?
ARGHHHH yes matey---but i think my integrity would be and issue to the whole robbing and pillaging thing---

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Not a big shower singer--but get me in the car and watch out!

30. If you could pick your name what would it have been?
hmmmm--this is a deep question--I think my name fits me--leigh ann, but not just leigh

31.Bed sheets as a kid
--I had holly hobby and then some pretty yellow with tiny little multicolored buds--still like those sheets (yes i still have one)

32. What's in your pocket right now?
a coupon to Lowes--coins and beads. What can I say? I live a random life

33. Last thing that made you laugh?
watching my husband play the WII

34. Worst injury you've ever had?
When i rubbed off all the skin on my shins knee boarding right before graduation

35. Do you love where you live?
Although it is hot in the summer you don't have to shovel sunshine and if you want the snow you only have to drive a few hours to find it. I do miss the trees from back east but have learned to appreciate the beauty that is found in the desert

36. How many TV's do you have in your house?
I think six or so

37. Who is your loudest friend?
HMMMMM--I think Sheli but actually she is my sis-in-law. I think i am probably louder than her at times though

38. How many pets do you have?
one really spoiled dog

39. Does someone have a crush on you?
It is my anniversary--so i hope my husband

40. What is your favorite book?
I go between the mindless dribble and murder mystery. I also love a good coffee table book and love History books

41. What is your favorite candy?
Heath Bar or Peanut M&M's--makes me feel like i am making a healthy choice since nuts are good for you

42. Favorite Sports Team?
the ones my children are on--although i do have teams i prefer to drive and watch over others--just a perk of my job

43. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
Sleeping--what can i say? I am getting old

44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
"Crap! I have to get up and go to work...again"

45. Worst habit?
Cursing and procrastination, but i try not to make that a habit

46. Do you play an instrument?
Does the radio count? I can play the first two lines of "My country tis of thee" on the piano--maybe one day i will figure it out

47. How long does it take you to get to work?
About 7 minutes or less--depends if i cut through the parking lot when i don't get a left turn arrow in the morning

48. Plans for the weekend?
work (story of my life) Party with the friends for New Years--always tons to eat and lots of laughs and a good time--bummer it only happens once a year

49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second what would it be?
Panna Cotta! Seriously love that stuff. Just hook up an IV with that in it and i will die a happy person

50. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Since there are very few people that i dislike the odds are YES--only wish i could remember who actually sent it to me

No comments: