Friday, February 15, 2008

accomplishments

"The greater danger for us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it,
but that it is too low and we reach it."- Michelangelo


I liked this quote--how often do we short change ourselves and take the easy way out? We still reach our goals but are capable of so much more--just something for all of us to "stew" on for the evening.


O.K. so speaking of goals--you should all be proud of me. I finished Jordyn's bolero jacket tonight, tapered Jake's shirt and picked out the zipper in a tent I need to fix for my brother. Pretty productive evening if you ask me. I am just proud that i finished the jacket and it's not even the last minute--next to last minute--Yes!! But this is a marked improvement for me

Also i got my cell phone fixed today---YEAH--I can now reach out and call someone--anyone --I am just thrilled to have that ability back again--and the best part is that it didn't even cost me a dime--AHHHH simple pleasures.

No comments: