Monday, February 18, 2008

Alex the Terror

Never give up,
never,
never give up."
- Winston Churchill

Any child can tell you that the sole purpose of a middle name is so he can tell when he is really in trouble---dennis fakes

I am trying to remember that i love my dear sweet youngest child--i am just trying to remember WHY? Alex has been on a destructo overdrive. I found my glasses last night broken--then he decided in the middle of the night that sleep was overrated and wanted to be awake--wide awake--like, lets get into things awake. So we wrestled for a few hours and then he finally did go back asleep only to wake up at the normal time--(did he not get the memo about sleeping in when we have NO school?Sooooo onto his terror of mass destruction--

  • found Jordyn's camera in the sink--slightly wet---we think it still works
  • my camera lens has this button on it for the auto focus that is now missing--this one has happened before--i believe it was an $100. fix last time
  • he decided to start shaving--his lip--try to get that to stop bleeding
  • my glasses--being able to see things is sooooo overrated

I am sure that before the day is over we will have added to the list---there is the normal little stuff that i have learned to let roll off my back--it's the big expensive stuff that will make me crazy before the day is over---gotta love him--it's my job, but i will be ready and waiting for the bus in the morning!

No comments: