Thursday, February 21, 2008

LOCKS Of LOVE

How did it get so late so soon? Its night before its afternoon. December is here before its June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?
– Dr. Seuss

Where did the day go? I am tired and my ability to put together any thoughts at this moment is a little bit muddled. Kaycie gave about 10 inches of her hair to locks of love this afternoon. Her new haircut looks so cute. This is the second time that she has done this--it is incredible how quickly her hair grows. It was just shy of two years ago when she did it the last time. I am so proud of her willingess to be selfless and giving. I hope this will be something that she continues to do as she gets older and more into the teenage years---after all these are NOT the years that you are known for thinking about others.
"Giving frees us from the familiar territory of our own needs by opening our mind to the unexplained worlds occupied by the needs of others." Bush, Barbara

I would post a picture but that would mean that one had actually been taken--maybe in the morning.

Goodnight and may we all awake to face the day

No comments: