Thursday, February 28, 2008

Going--GoING--GONE

Good morning all. I am currently in Portland Oregon and i will just say it is beautiful!! I brought the sunshine with me. It is such a beautiful place when the sun shines! I love the variety of architecture. I had the chance to spend the evening with my cousin---(I only have 2 that are living)we had the best time together---it has been years since i have laughed that hard. We stayed out late and had dinner and went to a movie. It was such a great evening. I got to see her cute kids--such a joy they are. I love the fact that even though we have never lived close to each other that we have always had such a great relationship. I was going to take a picture of us together--but didn't ---she is the skinny cute version of me (LOL) Ah family--what a blessing they can be in you life--don't ya think? She is such an amazing person---she deals with so much and manages to do it with such grace and such a positive attitude. Such the example for me.


Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.
----
Kahlil Gibran

No comments: