Friday, February 29, 2008

positive thinking?

Woke up at 5am with a migraine. I laid there for a few minutes and figured if I wanted to get any more sleep that i had better get up and take something--it is slightly better---although the rest of me feels like i have been hit by a Mac truck. "IT WILL BE A GOOD DAY" i keep telling myself--if i say it often enough it will come to fruition--RIGHT? I am working on the power of positive thinking--or something like that.


Fake feeling good ….

You're going to have to learn to fake cheerfulness.

Believe it or not,

eventually that effort will pay off;

you'll actually start feeling happier.

-----

Jean Bach



These are pictures of the convention center--i loved seeing the trees in bloom. One of the only things i got to see while i was there

No comments: