Monday, November 17, 2008

A clean balance?

There needs to be balance.

I love a clean and organized house--
Who doesn't?
When it is messy it does drive me crazy--
and yet keeping it clean
and staying ontop of my kids--
and becoming a raving lunatic in the process
also drives me crazy.


Our lives are busy-
busier than i ever anticipated...
but i refuse to be the maid in this house--

How do you find balance in keeping it clean and life relaxed?

I don't want to be a "cleaning freak"and yet i want it clean?
I need some of that fairy dust that once it gets clean it will stay clean?
Anyone know where i can pick some up? Price is of no object.



Our house is clean enough to be healthy,

and dirty enough to be happy."

----

~ Author Unknown

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well sis. My solution won't work for you... not for another 15 years or so at least! :-)