Saturday, July 5, 2008

HELLO---


is anyone there?

tap--Tap--TAP--

is this thing on?
Is it really working?
Having gone several days without the Internet--
I am doubting that i am really connected--
to the world.
I have missed catching up with my friends
reading about their antics--
their lives--



Life went on without me.

It is one thing to be without a computer
but to be cut off from the phone as well--
that is what i call a vacation.
My time was really my own--
I was not attached to any technology--
well except the TV
but that is what vacation is for
to sit and veg--
stay up late,
watching movies
and sleeping in late
JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN.

Back to reality
RESPONSIBILITY,
LAUNDRY,
and 114 E-mails to read
Dentist appointments to be made.


since middle son broke his tooth again---

{we like to refer to him as billy bob}


And did i mention we got T-peed while we were gone?
The dog got lost
{she has since returned}
and how about this wonderful heat??
Yeah--
like i missed any of those things.

So now hubby and i are sitting in bed
with our dueling computers
[gotta love wireless]
and he says to me
"Can you e-mail me the kids flights"
It kinda cracks me up
that we have resorted to e-mailing each other
when we are less than feet apart---

WELCOME BACK
TO THE REAL WORLD

No comments: