Wednesday, July 16, 2008

shampoo and hairdo's

I am going to let you in on a secret--
something that very few people know.
(Well, maybe few is a tad exaggerated,
cuz pretty much who i am is out in the open)
Hold onto your hats
(what not wearing one?--
don't you know the effects of the sun on your face?)
this will come as a bit of a
surprise!
You might want to sit down.

COMFY?
Here we go......
i am a pretty simple person
I know--shocker.!
It doesn't take much to make me happy.
I don't like to primp each day
I don't have the time for it.
I am considered anything but high maintenance.
I have but a few indulgences.
BUT........
I love getting a pedi.
{which i consider preventive medical}
and i didn't even indulge in that until
i was 35ish?
BUT.........
The main indulgence in my life
is SHAMPOO
I love the good stuff.
It is $pricey$
but it does make a difference.

I had bought some new stuff for daughter #1
After a few days of use
she informed me that it was making her hair greasy
I felt it---it was anything but greasy
It was actually soft.
She had become so accustomed to her
straw like hair
that when it actually was healthy
she didn't know what to expect.

So once a year
the good stuff goes on sale
and it is such a good deal
that we stock up.
A years supply so to speak.

Oh yeah--we threw in a few bottles of nailpolish as well.
Talk about total impulse.
After stocking up it is no wonder
that i can only afford a few indulgences.


But Gee-wiz,


MY HAIR SMELLS T-RRIFIC


No comments: