Saturday, October 18, 2008

Shopping similarities

I love shopping with my kids.
I use the opportunity
to find out if I am on the same page as they are.
I use it as a measure to see if i really know
what they like and dislike.
It is like a game to me--a challenge.


In shopping with my daughter
we were having a great time--
we used the divide and conquer option
in the purse section--
At the same moment we both said
"I think i found the perfect purse"--

as Jordyn rounded the corner
with her prize in hand--
we couldn't help but crack up.
Both of us were holding
the same UGLY furry purse in our hands.
Hers was black, mine was brown--
It was so refreshing to know
that we have the same opinion of atrocious.....

"The only way to get through life
is to laugh your way through it.
You either have to laugh or cry.
I prefer to laugh.
Crying gives me a headache."

No comments: