Sunday, September 7, 2008

Birthdays and Break the Fast

My baby has never had actual birthday party--
We have celebrated his birthday
and had cake and such with the family--
but never a party with his little friends.
He doesn't know he is missing out--
at least i don't think he does....
I mean he has never mentioned it to me?
(Maybe being non-verbal could be part of the reason)

This year I felt some guilt about this
Not enough to have a real party for him--
with invitations and such--
but i figured we could kill two birds with one stone.

We were already scheduled to have break the fast at our house
and it was only a few days before little mans birthday.
We already had a pinata'
So i bought some candy and a birthday cake-
We sang happy birthday--


he blew out the candles
and then him and all the kids that were here
went out front
and took a whack at the pinata'



Kids,
Cake and Candy.....
Seems like a party to me--

No comments: