Thursday, September 18, 2008

wisdom and fortune cookies

Sometimes you find wisdom
in everyday things.
Maybe it is someones passing comment
or wisdom written on a blog--
or a scripture reaches out and touches you.
Things that make you THINK....


Today's wisdom was found in a
FORTUNE COOKIE.
I picked up lunch from Panda
and at the end of my meal
I cracked open my cookie
(I would insert a picture here if i had one--but i don't--
so use your imagination)

My fortune was simple--
Yet deep--as most fortunes are..
Simply stated it said......
FOLLOW YOUR BELIEFS
there you have it----
Made all the choices easier this week--
I mean if it is in a fortune cookie
it must be true--RIGHT?

It was written just for me....
I am thinking about trying out those lucky numbers
just for the fun of it....
BUT
I don't really believe in gambling
so i guess that would not be
following my beliefs--

MAN LIFE IS CONFUSING.....

No comments: