Tuesday, September 30, 2008

life at warp speed

Where did this month go?
I can hardly believe that it is the end of September?
We are 1/4 done with the school year.
another 9 weeks and we will be on christmas break--
In one month we will be at my daughters
final highschool state meet.
I have drafts that i have yet to finish in my
September file--
My mom will be home this coming month
which mean i need to get busy,
finish projects and clean

These next few months are going to be busy
FUN FILLED
crazy times.
We have our annual Mexico trip
City,Regional and State swim meets
Homecomings,Birthdays
ELECTIONS
then wrestling starts
thanksgiving
christmans and our anniversary
and then the NEW YEAR!

Time just keeps moving at warp speed--


I was thinking about how disjointedly time seemed to flow,
passing in a blur at times,
with single images standing out more clearly than others.
And then, at other times,
every second was significant,
etched in my mind.
Stephenie Meyer, Twilight, 2005

No comments: