Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'M ALIVE

I thought of all these wise and astute things to write about as I was "Trekking" back to the car, but for the life of me i can't remember any of it at the moment. Bottom line is that i made it home--toenails in tack {YEAH} and a appreciation for youth. They are sooooo amazing!!! We are breathing a collective sigh of relief---WHEEEW---that this is over, and it went well considering minor bumps along the way. I came home with 800+ pictures from the three days (last time i shot around 200 on film but with digital...it is amazing) I plan on posting them all---ok maybe not--but you will see a few here and there. Abbey the dog is SOOOOOO HAPPY that I am home--i still wish she would have been with me--especially when i was off on my lonesome. My younger children just walked in sooo i guess i should go and spend some time with them--

TTFN

No comments: