Monday, March 24, 2008

Late night Learning curve

As many of you know I like to take pictures--loved the film camera, but DIGITAL--wow wee. It isn't too hard to go crazy. So what to do with all these pictures? I took a ton during wrestling season and I told the boys i would make a video. Little did i know i would have one day to put it together--Thank goodness for the last minute [this is thee official credo of the procrastinators club] Now in most things this would not be a big deal--but being computer challenged and never having done this before......you get the picture. With a crash course from a friend and a very late night or early morning i did manage to get it done. When the clock hit 5:30am I decided that i should quit and get a hour of sleep or so. I did enjoy the creative part of the process but found the computer freezing up rather frustrating. I will go on record that i think i did a pretty good job putting it together {insert pat on the back} but trying to figure out how to get it off the computer onto a disk proved more than i could handle--so for the banquet we ran it off the computer with one tiny little speaker. Now to make up for the lack of sleep...zzzzz


I'm feeling so good.
I feel like a million bucks.
I'm focused, I'm alert,
I'm zippy and at the top of my game..
I've never felt better!
I'm sharp as a tack right now.
And what's weird is that I didn't get a good nights sleep last night.
And they say that's the most important thing..
Or is it breakfast they said?
..That's the most important meal of the day, breakfast...yes.
And then it's 'i' before 'e' I know that..
Um..
diamonds are a girl's best friend.
Dog is a man's best friend..
What was I talking about?..
Oh that's right,
that I feel great and I'm at the top of my game.
And it's odd because
I didn't get hardly any sleep last night.
And, they say that's the most important thing............

GOODNIGHT ALL

2 comments:

Annette said...

you are amazing!

Alli said...

ironic...i was up all night last night working on a AP Biology project that I had 2 and a half weeks to do...atleast you dont have to listen to my mom making you feel guilty!!!