Friday, March 21, 2008

While the cats away

THE MICE WILL PLAY......Today is going to be a day of enJOYment. You know the kind of day--everything done just for the fun of it. I am taking the kids hiking to Picacho Peak to soak up the wonderful AZ weather. I can hardly wait--this is something that i have been wanting to do for awhile. Everytime i drive by the mountain on my way to Tucson i think to myself--"i want to go hiking there someday" and then i pass Rooster Cogburns Ostrich Farm--and in my mind it is a must on the "to-do list"--i guess i will find out today. I was feeling rather bummed yesterday as i was planning this out--all the friends that would normally go with me on this kind of adventure were busy or living out of the state. I called my sis-in-law and she was one of those that is working today--but a little while later my brother called and asked about the hiking since he thought he would be done early with work. So we made a plan of it and he is taking a few of his kids as well. It should be a fun day. Truly i do feel as if i tempting fate--hopefully i will hold off the blister gods today as well and since my face and lips are still tender from last week i am going to apply my sunscreen right now.



Have a great day all

Live with Intention.

Walk to the edge.

Listen hard.

Practice wellness.

Play with abandon.

{ LAUGH.}

Choose with no regret.

Continue to learn.

Appreciate your friends.

Do what you love.

Live as if this is all there is.

-----

Marianne Radmacher Hershey


No comments: