Friday, March 7, 2008

Setbacks

So today i had a rude awakening. I have never been fired from a job--eVeR-- and today i recieved an e-mail stating that my services would no longer be needed. Now since i have never been fired i thought it was a tad rude to send by e-mail. Am i wrong in that thinking? For those of you Seinfeld junkies out there i was thinking i would pretend that i hadn't gotten it and just continue to show up. HA HA---{wHATeVeR} I guess i have a good self esteem because i just figure it is their loss. I just keep telling myself--"I'm good enough, I’m smart enough, and dog-gone it, people like me." Al Franken, Stuart Smalley in Saturday Night Live

I have other options out there-- {Insert} the word I --in place of the you
YoU have brains in your head.
yOu have feet in your shoes.
YoU can steer yourself
in any direction you choose.
You're on your own.
And you know what you know.
You are the guy who'll decide where to go
.– Dr. Seuss

I guess i just need to decide what i want to do with my life. I do enjoy the travel part of the job and meeting new people......What shall i be when i grow up? So there it is--my set back for the day. Kari/Lisa this means i won't be coming out to see you in August--Bummmer!!! And it means i will be stuck in the AZ heat for the entire summer---i feel like i am melting already just thinking about it.
Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall,
don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it,
go through it, or work around it.
----
Michael Jordan

1 comment:

Mindy said...

that is plain RUDE to send it by email. what job are we talking about here? and just for you i did a new blog entry talking about healthy things. lol

read it