Sunday, August 17, 2008

my olympic dream--dashed

I went on the website for the Olympics last night.
There are many sports that fail to get any exposure on TV.
I didn't even know about some of these events.
Like.....
Trampoline?!.
Yes, jumping on a trampoline is an Olympic sport.
I started thinking...
i could do that-----
then i saw how
HIGH
they jumped
and the crazy flips they did
and then i remembered
the one thing that would hold me back
more than anything else.
Can you say
FIVE KIDS
and
BLADDER CONTROL.?
There goes my Olympic dream....
Maybe there is an opening on the table tennis team?....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

how are you at ping pong? and do i need to know about bladder control issues miss leigh ann? hee hee, that trampoline thing was awesome. i wonder if we would get deductions for the trampoline hitting the ground as we bounced??