Friday, August 8, 2008

What's your flavor?

Tonight i took a personality quiz based on what flavor ice cream you are,
and this is what it came up with


You're Vanilla.


I even did it twice and changed up my answers and both times i was

VANILLA???


VANILLA???
Isn't vanilla bland,boring and predictable?
Vanilla is the ice cream that needs to be accompanied with something else
in order for me to eat it.
I never eat Vanilla unless it is blended in a shake
or accompanied with an apple dumpling or something equally as yummy.
I almost feel insulted at the thought of being called
Vanilla
Until i read this
And then i realized that if this is what Vanilla is.....
I don't want to be Chocolate
(I have no idea the personality of chocolate)
But Vanilla just seems to fit me.

You're as popular and relaxing as vanilla ice cream. You go with the flow, and get along with all sorts of people. You appreciate peace and simplicity, so you sometimes find crowds and loud noises overwhelming. You are a chilled-out, calming influence on the people in your life, and your friends appreciate how supportive and flexible you are.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I fell for it and took your silly ice cream quiz. And do you know what it came up with....?

I am Rocky Road, dramatic and unpredictable, like biting into a scoop of rocky road ice cream. Like rocky road, I can be a little bit nutty (or a little bit marshmallowy) depending on my mood. My friends never know what they're going to get when they hang out with me -- sometimes I'm calm and sweet, and sometimes I'm enthusiastic and flirty. 8% of the people who took this quiz got the same evaluation....but I am still not sure...do you think I am Rocky Road? You can tell me, I can take it, really I can, because you are my friend! :) hee, hee.... Thanks for the laugh! ~Lisa

Dianne said...

Vanilla? Are you sure you're Vanilla?

You're going to have to read my blog to find out what flavor I am. Maybe you'll be surprised.