Tuesday, August 5, 2008

passing thoughts

I try to be positive
and not let too many things bug me--too much.

But there are a few things
that just yank my craw
(exactly where is the craw?
--never mind--
that will be a subject for another day)

Let's just say this just bugs me.....
ALOT

Now if you are one of these people that do this atrocity
I beg you
repent
change your evil ways---
and most important of all
GET OUT OF THE FAST LANE!!!

Perhaps this has been bothering my more
because of my recent road trip.

Those of you who choose to travel in the passing/fast lane
without any acknowledgement of those around them--
you know those people
who are going faster than you are
those people
who want to pass you on the LEFT
which really is the proper lane to pass in--
but you are so oblivious to the fact
that there are actually other people on the road with you--
that you continue on your Sunday drive pace
in the fast lane.
If you are not going to move over--
please I beg of you--
keep your car in the right hand lane--
so those of us
who want to get somewhere--quicker
can pass you safely!

I am now finished with my tirade--
until the next time i find myself on the road with those who refuse to move over.

No comments: