Monday, May 19, 2008

blogger bubble

I like to believe that
i live in a blogger bubble.
Existing to keep me entertained.
I started writing this as a form of keeping a journal,
thinking that no one would really know about it.
I have told a few people about my endeavor,
but I am always surprised and amazed
when i find out that some random person has read my blog?
Last night i found out that
MY BISHOP
has read my blog.
[HMMMMMM---have i written anything i should regret?]

Talk about SHOCK & AWE.
I know that the blog does exist on the world wide web
for any and all to preview--
and yet i am still amazed
and how, and why technology works.
I think i am in love with my computer again.
It TRULY is an AMAZING thing.



To laugh
often and much;
to win the respect of intelligent people
and the affection of children;
to earn the appreciation
of honest critics
and endure the betrayal of false friends;
to appreciate beauty;
to find the best in others;
to leave the world
a bit better,
whether by a healthy child,
a garden patch
or a redeemed social condition;
to know even one life
has breathed easier because you have lived.
This is to have
succeeded.

Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803 - 1882)

No comments: