Sunday, May 4, 2008

Half Baked

What is a sunburn?
A sunburn is
a torture device created by God
to remind all of us the importance of wearing sunblock


It was a beautiful weekend-- the kind of bright and sunny day where you want to go and sit outside and watch a softball game. So I did, and my beautiful lily white legs paid the price.

{Note to self--when you get sunburned, do the whole leg instead 0f just one side--that way when it eventually turns into a tan it will be even.}

My arms were only burned on the western side as well as the part in my hair--now i am going to have to sit out and get the left side of my legs toasted so it will look even. It was a great game and I knew that i was going to get burned, and since i didn't have any sunscreen the only option was to cover my legs with a blanket. It was a bit too warm to do that.
The HEAT is HERE to stay.




“Sunburn is very becoming,

but only when it is even -

one must be careful not to look like a mixed grill”
------

Noel Coward

No comments: