Tuesday, May 13, 2008

What was i thinking?

I decided it was not fair to those of you who actually check into my life for me to check out of it. Anyway how hard is to blog? I resisted the urge to post pictures earlier today and i figure since technically it is tomorrow i have not disobeyed my self imposed grounding from the blog.

I was a wee bit stressed
as i sat down to start working on this video.
WHAT WAS I THINKING?
I have a love hate relationship with this little box of mine--
today was more of the general dislike.
With some help from my girlfriends oldest son
i know feel like i can pull this off.
I told him that he had talked me away from the edge,
I can make this happen!
{I THINK}
I figure it will still take me the rest of the week
to pull it off though.
So far i have done about 30 seconds of 20 minutes--
well on my way if you ask me.
But actually the prep work takes a chunk of time.
Now its just a matter of the grunt work
and getting along with the computer for long periods of time.

No comments: