Monday, May 5, 2008

SOck it to EM'

I have a killer headache tonight and to boot my allergies just went haywire. My evening consisted of feeding the missionaries--(more about that later when i can think straight) finishing up some laundry and sorting socks. Not an event for the faint of heart. There were a number of shows that i wanted to watch so i thought this would be the perfect evening to eliminate the two baskets that were overflowing. After several HOURS of sorting we now have a billion pairs and still have a million socks who have lost their mates. Woe are them who are mate-less. Honestly i have a basket that is still 2/3 full with those who have not matched up--its like a bad dating scene--although if i let my children get ahold of this basket--size and shape make no difference when they match. I am all about keeping the short squatty socks away from the long lean socks--we will have none of that in my household!

Sometimes I get the feeling
the aspirin companies are sponsoring my headaches.
~V.L. Allineare

No comments: