Sunday, May 18, 2008

It's finished--SORTA

This is me--
breathing a DEEP
---SIGH---
of relief.
The video is finished for tonight.
I decided at the last minute to add another minute.
My dear hubby was so kind and understanding.
So here we were 25 minutes before the program was to start,
downloading the video.
I never saw it in complete form
until the actual viewing.
AND It WORKED!!!!
Sometimes i am amazed at what technology can do.
and sometimes
I am AMAZED at what i can do!!!
Did i mention that
i was also asked to speak tonight--
last night?
No time to stress over it--
I was busy trying to finish the video.
I have decided that if i had to speak--
I might as well find out about it at the last minute
since that was when i would prepare anyway.
It was a great evening
i am a tad sad that i am putting the TREK behind me now.
I have come to love the faces of these kids
i have been staring at for that last few months.
There is some more i want to add to the finished video
{before we copy and give it to everyone}
but there is not the immediate pressure.
Maybe now I can work at a more reasonable pace.
And SLEEP.

Look at a day
when you are
supremely satisfied at the end.
It's not a day
when you lounge around doing nothing;
it's when you've had everything to do,
and you've done it.
Margaret Thatcher

this is the last video that i added at the last minute--literally -- I think it was worth it-- the flipping over the cactus is pretty cool-- can you imagine if he had missed? I-YI-YI

2 comments:

Annette said...

I am so Happy for YOU! You are awsome....

Annette said...

OK now I want to see the rest of the video. That was great. Is that Jack that is jumping over the cactus? A